Header Ads

BannerFans.com

"Before every big game, I ring my brothers to make sure that our father doesn't watch it" - Naseem Shah on impact of Pakistan matches on his family - Sportskeeda

  1. "Before every big game, I ring my brothers to make sure that our father doesn't watch it" - Naseem Shah on impact of Pakistan matches on his family  Sportskeeda
  2. 'At times it is like I am playing two matches at once'  Cricbuzz
  3. Here’s why Naseem Shah does not let his father watch his matches  A Sports
  4. Naseem Shah devastated, feared for dad's health after Pakistan's T20 WC loss to India: 'Couldn't put up with it anymore'  Hindustan Times
  5. Naseem Shah reflects on the agony of Pakistan's narrow defeat to India in 2024 T20 World Cup  Cricket Pakistan


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/E9BdoXe

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.