Header Ads

BannerFans.com

Deepika Padukone opens up on 'difficult' Covid-19 battle: ‘I was unrecognisable, my mind wasn’t working’ - Hindustan Times

  1. Deepika Padukone opens up on 'difficult' Covid-19 battle: ‘I was unrecognisable, my mind wasn’t working’  Hindustan Times
  2. Deepika Padukone on her battle with COVID-19: I was completely unrecognisable  PINKVILLA
  3. That's why Deepika Padukone couldn't work after Covid-19 - Telugu News  IndiaGlitz.com
  4. Deepika Padukone recalls her ‘difficult’ COVID-19 journey, says ‘I needed to take two months off work bec  Times of India
  5. Covid-19: Bollywood star Deepika Padukone says she was 'unrecognisable' after getting infected  Khaleej Times
  6. View Full coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/31Fp89g

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.